Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June

Wow, June is Here! This is a great month! There are so many highlights...
June 4th - Happy Birthday Kimberly - My lil sis!
June 7th - Happy Birthday Scotty!!! Wow, 31!
We went to PF Chang's (Yummy!) ,with the Pongratz family. I attempted to make Scotty's favorite birthday cake because for one Scott requested but mainly because our local DQ burnt down...so no ice cream cake this year. The Chocolate Mayo cake came out really good! So good, Scott is now requesting I make the cake from now on and more often.....I say Whatever, Ha ha! But really it was easy to make!
Also coming up is our Anniversary....
June 24th - Scott and I will be celebrating 8 yrs!
I never thought this day would come where I would be writing in a blog that I am officially a Mom (who drives a mini van - If you didn't know) with two boys and married for 8yrs to a wonderful husband, Daddy, and best friend! Time flies...but these have been the best years of my life and wouldn't trade these years for anything...well maybe a million cause I really need the money...ha ha...just kidding! God has blessed me so much and I am so thankful for my Family with these boys! I love you Scotty, Tyler, and Conner!!!
Our boys are growing up too fast! Conner is wanting to be just like Tyler! They play and wrestle with each other...they are def. boys. I wake up at 7:30 in the morning to Tyler stuck in Conner's crib, becase he climbs in and wakes him up but can't get out..."Mommy come get me". Conner is now 81/2 mon .....he's fast and can pull up on everything ...I predict he will start walking soon. He has already took a few steps on his walker Car thing. Also i think he says "ball" and :( "Daddy" I wish he could say mama...but only when he cries...
Below are some fun photos...




No comments: