Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year....Jan 2009 is Here!

Wow...excited for the new year! I love being a stay at home Mom and wouldn't trade it for anything!!!! These boys are so cute and continue to show me what life is all about.


Some people just need to get over themselves, Life is not just all about you. It's all about JESUS! I wish people can just get that sometimes. Life does not have to be so hard.


Life would be so much easier if they would just have a relationship with Jesus, stop fighting it, and actually spend time getting to know him better...through prayer...like talking with your best friend...spending time reading the Bible....the living word breathes and speaks to your heart. Its a new day, a new year, a new blessing...May God continue to Bless you this year and each of your families. Remember God loves you...Today is the day of Salvation!

New Years Eve at the Pongratz house....Scott and I figured out my new camera and set a timer so that we now have a recent pic of us together...Since I am always the one taking the photos I never make the blog...Yeah!