Thursday, September 4, 2008

Meet the teachers....Orientation

Thursday....

Today was a Good Day!


This is a pic of Tyler and Conner on the way home ....Conner was ready for a nap and Tyler was a little wired after eating his lollipop and then Conner's.


WOW! My little guys are in Preschool....Yeah!!! This morning the boys slept in and were excited to start there first day of Preschool...So much Fun!!! Tyler said, " I am so excited I never did this before. Its my first time!" SO cute..he is excited to bring his lunch next time too. It wasn't so much a fun day for me yet...I had to sit in the meeting because it was my first time too, which the parent meeting was helpful. I am excited to see my boys grow this year.




Wednesday....


MILK!!!! It does a body good, NOT Conner's! Yesterday was a mess Conner got a hold of Tyler's cereal bowl yesterday and spilt it all over him getting in his eye and everything. I was upset, Conner was upset, Tyler was upset. It was a mess. Conner immediately started to scream bloody murder while breaking out in hives and rash all over. I had to hose him down in the tub and give him benadryl. He seemed to calm down some...but was fussy the rest of the day...before bed I had to give him more cause he still had some hives...Makes me nervous. Poor thing I hope He grows out of this, please pray he does!




Tuesday....
We had a play date....with my friend Jill and her cute little boys. We were hoping to go to the spray park but its CLOSED!!! So sad...Cause its like the hottest week of the year here and the pools are closed too after labor day..


The boys had fun together but were really HOT!!! They eventually both got there race cars out of the Vans and started playing in the shade. I love it how kids have so much energy even though its Hot out!

Plus, I actually got to talk to an Adult today so that worked out for me too...lol.


Monday....


Labor Day at Grandma and Grandpa Pongratz house....Here is the only picture captured from the day from my phone ...


Tyler hauling the little P on the radio flyer tricycle...soon after this pic was takin' they all came tumbling down....after the little p recovered we took a ride in the wagon while Tyler rode some more...fun day and lots of memories.

No comments: